By Penelope Douglas
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 1, 2015
Former tennis player Easton Bradbury is trying to be the best teacher she can be, trying to reach her bored students and trying to forget her past. What brought her to this stage in her life isn’t important. She can’t let it be. But now one parent-teacher meeting may be her undoing…
Meeting Tyler Marek for the first time makes it easy for Easton to see why his son is having trouble in school. The man knows how to manage businesses and wealth, not a teenage boy. Or a young teacher, for that matter, though he tries to. And yet…there is something about him that draws Easton in—a hint of vulnerability, a flash of attraction, a spark that might burn.
Wanting him is taboo. Needing him is undeniable. And his long-awaited touch will weaken Easton’s resolve—and reveal what should stay hidden…
(*STANDALONE, NO CLIFFHANGER*)
Penelope Douglas is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the Fall Away series. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration from the University of Northern Iowa and a Master of Science in Education from Loyola University in New Orleans. Penelope lives in Las Vegas with her family.
AUTHOR SOCIAL LINKS:
- Website: http://www.penelopedouglasauthor.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PenelopeDouglasAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PenDouglas
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/penelopedouglas/
- Tsū: https://www.tsu.co/PenDouglas
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7139136.Penelope_Douglas
PRE-ORDER LINKS – MISCONDUCT:
* The giveaway is international and ends at 11:59 PM CST 03/21/2015.
•(2) $20 Amazon Gift Card (Intl)
•(1) Aflame ARC to be gifted on 04/01/2015